Inquiring KyXy listeners want to know. “When will KyXy 96.5 start playing wall-to-wall Christmas music?” Soon. Very, very soon. For early decorators, KyXy launches our special ‘ Christmas In Love’ Love Songs programming every night 7p-12mid. Sunday through Thursday nights beginning THIS SUNDAY night November 13th. Perfect for enjoying an after dinner coffee or hot cocoa around the tree lights.
Christmas music 24/7 on KyXy 96.5 begins around Thanksgiving along with so many other free or affordable ways to celebrate the holidays with family. Take a look below at our timetable of Holiday Happenings on KyXy:
* Sunday 11/13 — Nightly Christmas music begins 7p-12mid (Sunday through Thursdays).
* Monday 11/14 — Win family 4-packs of passes for Holidays at Disneyland all week.
* Monday 11/21 — Win family 4-packs of passes begins for KyXy’s Holiday Family Night At Seaworld (Fri. Dec. 9th).
* Thursday 11/24 — Thanksgiving (KyXy full-time Christmas music 24/7 to begin within days).
* Fri. 12/2 & Sat. 12/3 — KyXy broadcasts live from December Nights at Balboa Park (city’s largest free festival).
* Mon. 12/12 — Little Tommy of the Jeff & Jer Showgram hosts the 2011 Breaking & Entering Christmas promotion.
* Finally, here are a listing of other ideas perfect for the family during the holidays.
KyXy 96.5 wraps up the Christmas season with a “S-topless Christmas”! 36 hours of non-stop Christmas music from 12 noon Christmas Eve Saturday 12/24 all the way through Christmas night Sunday 12/24 at 12 midnight. Get more details by typing in the search box at http://www.kyxy.com the keyword PRIZES.
We want to hear from you! What 3 holiday songs by title and artist that you’d want to make sure KyXy plays this season. Just send your 3 favorite Christmas songs (don’t forget to include both the title and the artist) via email to email@example.com. Need an idea starter to pick your favorites. Here’s one of many top 50 Christmas song lists we googled.
Merry Christmas San Diego and don’t forget. When the radio’s on KyXy 96.5 you’re already home for the holidays.