Breaking News About Jerry’s Children’s Book “My Personal Panther!”

lucy Breaking News About Jerrys Childrens Book My Personal Panther!

Hi guys, it’s Jerry. I’m SO excited! My children’s book, “My Personal Panther” will have its worldwide launch (or “leap” as panthers do) with 3 big, fun events the weekend of May 18, 19 and 20 in our hometown of San Diego!

Friday evening we’ll be at my favorite bookstore, Warwick’s in La Jolla for the first ever “My Personal Panther” book signing. Here’s where you’ll first meet the book’s stars, Lucy and her best friend Aja.

Saturday afternoon will rock! You’re invited to the “Tea & Panther Party” in the beautiful ballroom at the Prado in Balboa Park. We’ll have tea, cookies, cupcakes and we’ll read “My Personal Panther” together. Plus a few more surprises. The “Tea & Panther Party” is a benefit for Rancho Coastal Humane Society made possible by our great friends at Mission Federal Credit Union. And if you’d like a personal panther of your own, Rancho Coastal will have some there. They would love to come home with you!

Sunday we’re at the Children’s Book Fair in the La Mesa town square. This is a terrific festival of children’s books, authors and more. They’re expecting thousands of families! It’s great way to spend your Sunday and it’s free!

We’ll have all the details starting the week of May 7 on The Jeff & Jer Showgram. Meantime, here’s a sneak-peek illustration of Lucy from “My Personal Panther” (We’re keeping the panther under wraps until the book launches. I mean – leaps.)

Mark your calendars now! I really, truly hope you and your family can join us for the “My Personal Panther” weekend!

Lucy, Aja, Pam and I send our love, Jerry

More from Jeff and the Showgram
Comments

1. sheryl alvarado says:

How do i get tickets to the tea party?

2. Matt Wright says:

Jerry that’s so cool that you’re published. What an inspiration, my wife and I have always talked about writing a children’s book, and I think your story will motivate us to be where you are someday with our own published book. I hope your book is a big success!

3. Jeanette Reynolds says:

So wonderful!!! I have my own little lion, Menes. I so admire that you fight for all the other sentient beings on this planet. I,too, am a vegetarian for the same reason. I wish you much success and your mom was so right about reading. Jeanette

4. Sharon says:

great job my panther sends headbumps and purrs.

5. Erika K. Garcia says:

Jerry what time is it on Saturday?

6. Anh Cruse says:

Hi Jerry. I’m just wondering if you can make an appearance at my 4 year old school for one of your book reading? It would be so wonderful for the children to meet an actuall author whom wrote a book that they are reading. I’m sure you’re very busy but I thought I just throw it out there lol.

Thanks

Anh

7. janice says:

jer,,,,,,love you…where can i find your book????