Thanks to Reddit you can order up secret menu items at Starbucks, the latest addition to the menu? An item called Baby Vomit.
The concoction and it’s ingredients were posted to the Reddit “secret menu” thread by Starbucks barista Miyomei, and she assures followers that the drink smells just like baby vomit.
Here’s the list of ingredients:
- 1 pump sugar free Vanilla
- 1 pump sugar free Cinnamon Dolce
- 1 pump Pumpkin Spice
- 2 pumps sugar free Hazelnut
- 1 pump sugar free Mocha
- 1 pump sugar free Caramel Syrup
- Coconut Milk
- 6 scoops Matcha powder
- Mocha Drizzle
- Light Vanilla powder
- Light Caramel drizzle
- Light Cinnamon powder
- Light Nutmeg powder
- Add salt topping
- Add whip
- Light ice
- Pumpkin topping
Now, before you go bouncing into your local Starbucks demanding Baby Vomit from your local barista, be aware that Reddit’s secret menu is so secret that even the chain’s baristas don’t know what’s on it. There is, however, a separate Reddit thread where Starbucks baristas share their thoughts on the “secret menu.”
Surprisingly, most are cool with making your “secret menu” item for you as long as you take these simple considerations:
- Bring the ingredients
- Don’t be surprised when the Barista doesn’t know what a “Baby Vomit” or a “Chola” is.
- Don’t try to get all cray zay ordering 17 ingredient imaginary drinks in the hurricane of caffeine rush-hour.
- Don’t get upset when you are charged for all the extra add-ons.
If you think about it, these are all very reasonable requests. But I’m a former barista, so you know whose side I’m on.