- Jennifer Lopez's Drops New Single, 'I Luh Ya Papi' Featuring French Montana The sunny and infectious tune is sure to soundtrack many beach parties once the temperatures soar. Yes, this winter will eventually end.
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music "Music isn't rewarding for them, even though other kinds of rewards, like money, are. It just doesn't affect them," cognitive neuroscientist Josep Marco-Pallerés found in a new study.http://cbsloc.al/1hQEW7y
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW Want to see Lady Gaga play SXSW? Well you're going to have to be bold.
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- Adam Lambert and Queen Announce So-Cal Tour Date Native San Diego singer Adam Lambert will join classic rock band Queen on a month-long North American tour that includes a stop in Southern California, but not as close as it should be. They'll be skipping San Diego to do a July 3rd show at the...
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees The number 13 has long been a lucky one for Taylor Swift, and 2013 was no exception. Seriously, we had to edit the list of her awards for length because the it goes on and on and on.
- Justin Bieber May Get Exposure Where the Sun Don't Shine Judge William Altfield of the Miami-Dade County Court has decreed that, collaterally speaking, Bieber's privates can and will be used evidence in his recent Miami arrest.
- Watch Prince Premiere New Song 'FUNKNROLL' on Arsenio In a rare late-night TV interview and performance on Arsenio, Prince proved there can never be enough fog.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Wes Anderson's Movie Soundtracks Anderson has a knack for pairing nearly forgotten pop songs with moments that stick in the viewer's mind and cause a kind of popular resurgence around forgotten gems. This combo frequently pushes his soundtracks into the pop culture zeitgeist.
- A New Study Shows Which Words in Music Have Stood the Test of Time Nickolay Lamm, a Pittsburgh-based digital artist, collected data from the songs on Billboard's Year-End Hot 100 list spanning from 1960 until today and showcased his findings in colorful graphs.
- Katy Perry Became a Weather Girl For a Day Down Under Katy Perry might want to stick to her day job.
- Interview: How Did Billy Ray Cyrus Wind Up Recording with Dionne Warwick? Cyrus had written the heartfelt song "Hope Is Just Ahead" 15 years ago. But when legendary vocalist Dionne Warwick joined him for a recent recording of the song, as Cyrus explained, she took it to "a whole new place."
- We B All Nite in Beyonce's Emoji 'Drunk In Love' Video "Drunk In Love" is full of the kind of lyrical nonsense spouted by two drunk people, which makes it absolutely perfect for an emoji interpretation
- Janelle Monáe Heads to 'Rio' With New Song 'What Is Love' The singer just dropped "What Is Love," which will also be featured on the Rio 2 soundtrack.
- R. Kelly Planning 'Black Panties' Sequel: 'White Panties' In the spiritual tao of panties, R. Kelly has merely given us half: the black half. Now, he’s giving us the white half.