- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a 'Mystery' Does it even exist? We'll never know.
- Interview: Charli XCX on 'Sucker,' Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House "My tour manager gets an email from Michelle Obama's PA, and it's like, 'Hey, would you like to come to the White House?'"
- Beyoncé's New Song 'Ring Off' Is a Tribute to Her Mom Beyoncé's brand new song "Ring Off" is about the dissolution of a marriage. But it's not her own.
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in 'SNL' Teaser: Watch Seriously, Cameron Diaz isn't having it.
- One Direction Sit Down With 'Ellen' To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings Yes, Zayn was there.
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to 'SNL' They'll join hosts James Franco, Martin Freeman and Amy Adams.
- Sia Offers 'Iko Iko' Cover in Pledge on Husband's Kickstarter Campaign Sia is going to great lengths to help raise funds for her husband's golf documentary Be the Ball.
- The Script's Video for 'No Good in Goodbye' is an Intergalactic Experience: Watch The Script's new video for "No Good in Goodbye" is an intergalactic experience.
- Snippet of Beyonce's 'Ring Off' Surfaces: Listen The snippet joins a teaser of "7/11," both of which were released today.
- Hear a Snippet of Beyonce's New Song '7/11' The deluxe edition of her self-titled album is out in just five days.
- Lorde & Diplo Are Friends, She Just Didn't Appreciate Him 'Body-Shaming' Taylor Swift Lorde loves Diplo. Really, she does.
- Every Song on 'The Hunger Games' Soundtracks, Ranked How does Lorde's offerings stack up against T Bone Burnett's Americana-infused Songs of District 12 and Beyond for the first film, or Alexandra Patsavas of the Twilight series' Catching Fire?
- Mary J. Blige on Her Fashion Evolution for Style Files Mary J. Blige talks designers, Instagram throwbacks, and the importance of appearance: "[style] is everything when it comes to our fan base and being a trailblazer."
- Justin Timberlake Shuts Down Fan Crying 'Bandwagon' for His Memphis Grizzlies Love “Uh... I'm from Memphis and I'm an owner. Anyone else? #WigSnatch."
- Bob Geldof 'Do They Know It's Christmas' Interview Cut Short Because He Can't Stop Cursing Does Bob Geldof know it's Christmastime at all?