- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on 'A Very GRAMMY Christmas' The nominations for Album of the Year at next year's GRAMMYs will also be announced during the broadcast.
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album '1989' "This is my very first documented, official pop album," Swift said of "1989." At the same time, she said it's also "the most sonically cohesive album I have ever made and my favorite album I have ever made."
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay She also discussed being called a diva, something she doesn't mind.
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour It's about to be One Direction season around the world.
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with 'Iggy SZN': Listen "Reclassified" is out Nov. 21.
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to 'Safety Concerns' Katy Perry officially says goodbye her 20s this weekend, but she won't be living it up in the country that partly inspired her "Dark Horse" video.
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for '1989' Swift used Instagram to announce the song titles on her highly anticipated new album.
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart No, she's not starting a foray into noise music. Yet.
- Sia Does 'You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile' For 'Annie' Soundtrack: Listen Back in May, Sia revealed on Twitter the she and producer Greg Kurstin composed music and lyrics, respectively, for the film's soundtrack.
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, 'Shut Up and Dance' In this edition of Related Questions, we tackle Walk the Moon's runaway hit, 'Shut Up and Dance.'
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To? From Taylor Swift's extensive album rollout to Gwen Stefani's return to a solo career, here's what's been happening in the news for these artists recently.
- Singer Matthew West Gives Lorde Song the Royals Treatment While San Francisco radio stations have banned the song, "Royals" by Lorde, singer/songwriter Matthew West took that same song and created his tribute to the Kansas City World Series team.
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song 'Never Go Out of Style' in Target Commercial: Watch Taylor clearly hearts New York. And, if you were that couple fighting outside her apartment, she might have written a song about you.
- There's All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani's Video for 'Baby Don't Lie': Watch The whole thing feels like like “Hollaback Girl” by way of Coldplay.
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with 'Ebola is Real': Listen "We used songs as a medium of getting out the information to a wide segment of the population, through the best medium available in Liberia — radio."