- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don't Get It Ferriera told Radio.com that she was excited to be a part of Miley's Bangerz Tour and that it marked a first for her. "I've actually never really toured with any girls before," Ferreira said.
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album One Direction commenced quite the social network bromance with both Good Charlotte and Kodaline over the past week.
- Watch CHVRCHES Cover Lorde's 'Team' While Lorde sounds wise beyond her years on the track off her 2013 debut, Pure Heroine, CHVRCHES singer Lauren Mayberry sounds like someone who's been there done that.
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour The ''Ride" singer will perform at Colorado's iconic Red Rocks Amphitheater in May.
- KyXy's Pet of the Week: Sir Thomas O'Sullivan (3/10-3/17) KyXy’s Pet of the Week is brought to you by Nicholas Adamo and Joe Adamo in partnership with the San Diego Humane Society. Tune in to Jeff and Jer every Wednesday in the 7am hour to learn about KyXy’s Pet of the Week. The goal for the program is to...
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She's Not Bossy, She's The Boss Beyoncé is practicing what she preaches in a new campaign encouraging girls to drop the word "bossy" from their vocabulary. Wonder how Kelis feels about this?
- Justin Bieber's Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder It is a performance so uncanny in its predicticablity of Bieber's past behavior that there has to be some sort of subversive message going on, a subliminal text.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music "Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music🐱I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me❤️️" she tweeted.
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014 Williams is helping celebrate the annual worldwide event, which falls on March 20.
- Listen to Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Timbaland is putting his own personal touch on MJ's previously unreleased track "Slave to the Rhythm," with dance-heavy beats that wouldn't sound out of a place on a Justin Timberlake track.
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She'll (Probably) Never Go Solo "My priority will always be Paramore," she said. "I know where my heart is. And it's this band. I can't imagine wanting to do anything else."
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO The doc, which premieres April 4, looks at his creative partnership with guitarist Tom Morello.
- Jennifer Lopez's Drops New Single, 'I Luh Ya Papi' Featuring French Montana The sunny and infectious tune is sure to soundtrack many beach parties once the temperatures soar. Yes, this winter will eventually end.
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music "Music isn't rewarding for them, even though other kinds of rewards, like money, are. It just doesn't affect them," cognitive neuroscientist Josep Marco-Pallerés found in a new study.http://cbsloc.al/1hQEW7y