Categories: Archive

Pacific Islander Festival 2017
Heart and Stroke Walk @ Balboa Park
Food Truck Night @ Balboa Park
Foreigner @ Mattress Firm Ampitheatre
Sprint Appearance with Joe Rosati

1. abeauty says:

If there was no spark why did they kiss for so long????

2. abeauty says:

If there was no spark why did they kiss for so long???

3. DeeDee says:

I was driving to work and could just imagine, but now that I see the video…IT’S ON YOU TWO!!!!! Laura, you just gotta stop blocking the love that is there for you….You know you loved it! Love all of you guys!

4. Agi says:

I’m with Jer — I creeped out! It was so DISTURBING I couldn’t believe that was Laura moaning!? That was EPIC! After watching the video — I kept one eye closed BTW — eek; I couldn’t believe I watched it?! I felt like I was prying on a ‘private’ moment – at least it sounded like it. I need a shower~HA~

5. Nancy says:

They were totally makin’ out.

6. Kit says:

OMG! I had to watch through my fingers covering my face!!!!

7. Jennifer Winans says:

SOOOO how long you guys been wanting to do that! Looks like a LONG time!

8. Chhito says:

Tommy and Laura,
    Both of you are good sport and you make a wonderful couple

9. diane says:

Who better to love then your best friend.

10. Colleen says:

wow, Laura was moaning all through the kiss….hummmmm

11. Russell says:

Were their pupils large when they were done? If so there was a spark, the eyes don’t lie.

12. Diane Z says:

That was awkward!

13. claydo858 says:

Stupidest radio bit EVER!!!. Come on J&J, you can do better. If Laura & Tommy had any feelings for each other they would have discovered it by now! That desparate already? How do you say…”junior high radio!” Pathetic!

14. Gil says:

Tommy – way to represent! Talk about a southbay, CV, CPH macdown. You are da man. Go Trojans – Laura fess-up

15. Norma Jean McHale says:

I love Laura, but she’s toooo picky. I’ll take you, Tommy!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!! After that kiss, how could Laura say there was no spark??? Is she freaking crazy????? How could you NOT get happy pants from that kiss????

16. Al says:

Laura,

You should do a show on air like the old dating game.

17. Luana says:

Wow, the kiss happened while I was driving to work. I was afraid I would miss it by driving into my parking structure, so I drove around the block again. Sounded great! I just watched it. “Uncomfortable Radio”!!!

18. Haydee R. Aguilar says:

@Tommy, oh that didn’t look like just a fun kiss………that was muy caliente!!!!! Wow!!

19. Trixie Delight says:

sorry, but I thought it was gross and uncomfortable. Just say friends!

20. Tommy says:

It’s Tommy. Thanks for all the comments. Remember, the kiss was just a kiss. It wasn’t about being together. We are closer the way we are now. 🙂 We were able to kiss like that, because we are so close. It won’t happen again. 🙂

21. mike says:

First time on the web site, first time I’ve seen a picture of Laura….love listening to her voice in the morning. Could listen to her voice all day. I now know she has the looks to go with the voice. Definely someone you can spend hours talking to over dinner. Tommy is a very lucky man.

22. Mary K says:

I felt like a voyer watching!

23. Debbie says:

Wow! I can’t believe you guys went through with it. And Laura made it a long time without getting the giggles, too.

24. Zona says:

And Tommy aint even a pilot. Remember, its all aobut he family.

25. Ginna says:

I want one just like that!!!! tommy ur hired!!!!

26. Brandy says:

Its about time!

27. Isela says:

That was so awkward to watch! lol

28. Happy Now says:

There are so many different ways to kiss. The two main basic ones are close-mouthed kissing and French kissing. French kissing involves an open mouth and with tongue, while close-mouthed kissing is pretty self-explanatory. We thought it would be easier for first-time kissers if they knew at least the kissing basics before they try to approach other kisses, such as French kissing. Great Breath – This is very important. Make sure you brush your teeth before going out on your date. There is nothing worse than kissing someone with bad breath. If your date consists of having something to eat before the actual kiss, make sure you have a mint on hand to take right after you finish eating. Don’t take the mint just before the kiss or chew on gum. You don’t want to have something in your mouth when you kiss.